I’m ready to dip my toes into spring style a little more and this look is the perfect way to start. I’ve been looking to add a statement top to my closet this spring and when I saw the Ivy Blouse, I knew it was the one.
I love how it can be worn loose with long sleeves or cinched in with the cuffs pulled up. It’s light and airy and oh-so-comfortable! With a pair of jeans, boots, and a trench coat on top, I’m all set for a fun spring outing.
- LONG MAC COAT: Toasted Coconut | Everlane | True to size. | This is a really great trench option if you want something minimal and timeless.
- IVY BLOUSE: Osaka Gingham | A BRONZE AGE | gifted | True to size. | I love this small woman-owned Canadian-made designer.
- 90’S CHEEKY JEANS: Vintage Mid Blue | Everlane | This wash runs large so size down if you’re between two sizes.| Also available in a curvy fit.
- CORTINA BOOTS: Shearling lined, unlined here. | Maguire | True to size. | Women-owned Canadian brand! | Waitlist open for Fall ’22 restock.
- SARAH BAG: A.P.C. | A personal favourite accessory.