This look is my deep winter uniform, which can be broken down into a simple formula of:
A fitted turtleneck
A cozy crew
Straight leg jeans
A long puffer coat
+ a mix of matching accessories.
I’m loving the green and taupe tones in this look, and there’s no need to fix what works. Staying warm and feeling put-together is all I need to count an outfit as a winner.
- LONG PUFFER COAT: Jenni Kayne | gifted | True to size for a roomy fit. | Also comes in a short version. | Use LEE15 for 15% Off anytime.
- PIMA MICRO RIB TURTLENECK: Everlane | True to size. | I have this staple in 6 colours, it’s my favourite base for winter!
- OVERSIZED ALPACA CREWNECK: Everlane | True to size. Full review here. | Wearing Spruce, nearly sold out, I have Almond and Warm Taupe as well. | This is a personal favourite knit!
- CORTICELLA BOOTS: Maguire | gifted | True to size. | Canadian brand! | If sold out, these are a similar option in leather.
- 90’S CHEEKY JEAN: Everlane | gifted | Washed Black | True to size but if between go down.
- ACCESSORIES: EARMUFFS | TAUPE MINI TOTE | GLOVES