Who says you can’t look cute even when it’s cold out? Ultimately, it just comes down to layers!
In this case, I’ve got a thermal on underneath my alpaca knit with knee high socks on under my jeans. Then, a light puffer vest adds insulation under a camel coat, which is a MUST. A cashmere scarf and pom pom hat add even more warmth, while dark brown leather accessories add depth and ground the palette.
- CASHMERE CAMEL COAT: THE CURATED | Fits true to size. | In-depth review here. | Similar option for less here.
- ULTRA LIGHT DOWN VEST: UNIQLO | True to size but I sized up for easier layering. | I’m wearing the colour “natural”, several other options.
- OVERSIZED ALPACA CREWNECK: EVERALNE | True to size. Full review here. | Wearing Spruce, nearly sold out, I have Almond and Warm Taupe as well. | This is a personal favourite knit!
- BROWN BELT: MADEWELL | Sizing is generous. I sized down.
- ORIGINAL CHEEKY JEANS: Everlane | If between sizes go down. | White is no longer available but I love the new Ecru wash.
- CORTICELLA BOOTS: Maguire | gifted | True to size. | Canadian brand! | If sold out, these are a similar option in leather.
- SARAH BAG: A.P.C. (Linked to last seen in stock) | Similar option for less here.