This look features a selection of classic pieces that I’ve slowly curated over time. Sometimes it’s hard to stay focused on your style goals but every time I’ve held out for the exact right piece, it’s been well worth the wait and the restraint.
This is just a gentle reminder that developing personal style doesn’t happen overnight, even when you run a fashion blog!
Catch how this one comes together in my latest Reel today.
- LONDON COAT DARK PLAID: The Curated | gifted | True to size, relaxed fit. | Waitlist open for sold out sizes.
- 90’S CHEEKY JEANS: Everlane | Vintage Mid Blue wash runs large. Size down for a slimmer fit. I’m wearing my usual 26.
- SARAH BAG: A.P.C. (Linked to last seen in stock) | Similar option for less here.
- PERFECT LEATHER BELT: Madewell | Runs large, size side if you plan to wear at you natural waist. | Great quality and comes in brown too!
- WHEAT CASHMERE TURTLENECK: The Curated | gifted | TTS | Supremely soft. More on this style here.
- TORI SUEDE BOOT: ABLE (Waterproof) | sold out | Linked to a very similar option.