I’m loving the look of a cropped cardigan over a longer length shirt to create an easy layered look. When you keep everything else really simple it adds just the right amount of interest and looks intentional.
This outfit is from a feature on The Philosopher Shirt (linked below) and you can see the other two looks I put together with this 5 yr old closet staple in this blog post.
- PHILOSOPHER SHIRT: Power of My People | I sized down for a slightly slimmer fit from my usual Small in tops to an XS. | Made in Canada! | Use LEE15 for 15% Off through April 24th, use STYLEBEE10 for 10% Off anytime after.
- BOYFRIEND CARDIGAN: Jenni Kayne | gifted | True to size. | Light and soft, perfect for spring and summer. | Use LEE15 for 15% Off anytime.
- THE PERFECT VINTAGE STRAIGHT LEG JEANS: in HOYE wash | Madewell | True to size, if between size down.
- CORTINA BOOTS: Shearling lined, unlined here. | Maguire | True to size. | Women-owned Canadian brand! | Waitlist open for Fall ’22 restock.
- JEWELRY: Gold Pendant & Cigar Ring by Attic Gold | Canadian small business!
- SLING BAG: sold out | This is a similar option that I really like.