A cotton cardigan is an under the radar summer closet hero for sure. It’s the perfect in-between option when I don’t need a jacket or anything too cozy but just a little extra barrier on a windy evening or morning walk.
I also love a shorts and knitwear look whenever I have the chance to wear such an elusive combo. In this case I kept the palette very minimal and I think it definitely elevates the look overall. Lots of black with fresh white and cream is summer sophistication for sure.
This look first appeared in this post.
- COTTON ANNA CARDIGAN: L’ENVERS | gifted years ago | True to size, full review here. | Similar for less here.
- PINNACLE TEE: Power of My People | gifted | True to size. Also comes in Black. | Use STYLEBEE10 for 10% Off at POMP anytime.
- BLACK PULL ON SHORTS : old | FRANK & OAK | Linked to similar.
- RILEY SANDALS BLACK: TKEES | True to size. | These are my favourite minimal sandals.
- BLACK SLING BAG: EVERLANE | This is a great option for a travel bag.