We’ve had some delightfully warm weather recently and this is one of my favourite outfits to wear while the air is soft and mellow.
I basically spend every day in a fitted tee once the summer ends and this outfit is no exception. It’s just the perfect staple to dress up or down. In this case I’m kind of doing both by combining the dressier feel of silk with the cozy feel of an oversize cardigan and slippers.
No one said you can’t look chic as hell and also feel every bit as comfy too.
- CASHMERE COCOON CARDIGAN: Oatmeal | JENNI KAYNE | gifted | Runs large. I recommend sizing down if you want a fit that’s generous but not too big. | Use LEE15 for 15% Off
- SUPIMA MICRO RIB LONG SLEEVE : White | EVERLANE | True to size. | These are a personal favourite staple.
- FLORENCE WIDE LEG SILK PANT: Moss | ELIZABETH SUZANN | old | Similar option here and here.
- SHEARLING SLIDE: JENNI KAYNE | gifted | True to size. | Use LEE15 for 15% Off
- PENDANT NECKLACES: ATTIC | Shop my minimal gold jewelry capsule here.