And Monday is back again! To keep things as easy as possible, I decided to wear the same striped tee and white sneakers as yesterday’s Look 4, but I swapped in my comfy jeans and added a trench for a chillier forecast.
A little hem roll at the ankle gives these jeans a slightly cropped length and a touch more tapered shape, which I thought was pretty cool considering how simple the styling is.
The simpler the better to start a busy week!
- LONG MAC COAT: Toasted Coconut | Everlane | True to size.
- RELAXED STRIPE TEE: Nordstrom Canada | True to size. | I also have the black and white version, seen here. | More colour options available at Nordstrom US.
- 90’S CHEEKY JEANS: Vintage Mid Blue | Everlane | This wash runs large so size down if you’re between two sizes.| Also available in a curvy fit.
- LOW 1 WHITE SNEAKER: Oliver Cabell | gifted | See my full review of these here.
- SARAH BAG: A.P.C. | A personal favourite accessory.