For the last look in this capsule I decided to try something I’d had on my mind. That is, to style my Cocoon Cardigan as a top on it’s own. Honestly, I liked the result a bit better in real life that in photos but I’m so glad I tried it out. I think the concept is great for a cocktail hour or casual dinner with a friend. A cardigan with a bit less volume and length (two things I love about it in other outfits) would be perfect!
Thanks for tuning in to these 10×10 posts! I’ll be sharing a full roundup on the blog soon.
Have a wonderful weekend, and try out a style you’ve had on your mind!
- CASHMERE COCOON CARDIGAN: Jenni Kayne | gifted last spring | I sized down, full review here. | Use LEE15 for 15% Off anytime.
- 90’S CHEEKY JEANS: Vintage Mid Blue | Everlane | This wash runs large so size down if you’re between two sizes.| Also available in a curvy fit.
- GABE BLOCK HEEL CLOG: Bone | BRYR | pr product | Fit is true to size and great for my narrow foot. Still testing these out but I’m really happy so far.
- SARAH BAG: A.P.C. | A personal favourite accessory.
- JEWELRY: GOLD PENDANT Attic Gold (Canadian made!) | Chain Bracelet is vintage, similar option here and here.