Here’s the third of three looks I styled with these linen trousers this week and this one is inspired by all the lovely images of Parisienne women strolling the markets with a baguette in one hand and a basket of veggies in the other.
In my mind it’s early in the morning and there’s still a slight chill in the air. I’ve just strolled down from my pied-à-terre and stopped for a café au lait on my way. Now I’m picking up supplies for a dinner with friends before a day walking around town with Dave and Genie (you better believe she’s there too!), taking photos and admiring all the history and thoughtfully cared for homes and gardens.
Have you ever tried dressing for a dream day? I highly recommend it!
- GASPARD CARDIGAN: White, many colour options | Sézane | True to size. | See my full review here.
- LINEN BOY TROUSER: Dune | Shaina Mote | gifted | Fit is generous, if unsure go with the smaller size you’re considering. Wearing a size 4 and I’m typically a 26/27 in denim.
- PERFECT LEATHER BELT: Madewell | Runs large. I sized down. | A personal favourite accessory.
- GABE BLOCK HEEL CLOG: Bone | BRYR | pr product | Fit is true to size and great for my narrow foot.
- BASKET BAG: old | Linked to an identical option on ETSY.
- PEARL DEMI CLIP: Supercrush | Canadian Brand! | I linked to the duo set I bought.