It’s already day 9 of this 10×10 capsule and I feel like I’ve barely scratched the surface of its potential!
For this look I wanted to try layering two white pieces to create a whole new shape with this tiered linen dress and my airy willow blouse. The result feels fresh and a little bit playful, which is perfect for prolonging the carefree vibes of summer.
Tips for a similar look, start with a button up shirt and dress in the same colour. Tie your shirt just above your natural waist (no buttoning needed) to create a bit of shape and a high visual midpoint. Accessorize with natural textures and see how it feels. Did you just create a whole new item in your closet?
ICYMI – See my Breezy Late Summer 10×10 Capsule here.
- WILLOW BLOUSE: JENNI KAYNE | gifted | True to size for a generous fit. | I wash this this piece on delicate and it air dries very quickly. | Use LEE15 for 15% Off anytime.
- ORGANIC LINEN TIERED DRESS: EILEEN FISHER | gifted | Runs big, I sized down a size from my usual EF dress size. Also available in black.
- NUDE FLIP FLOPS: TKEES | True to size. | Shown in “Sunkissed” with many colours available.
- GOLD JEWELRY: Shop my minimal gold jewelry capsule here.
- BASKET BAG: old | Linked to an identical option on ETSY.