Here’s Look 2 from my late summer 10×10 and it’s another one I wear frequently on weekdays. This summer I’ve really enjoyed wearing a fitted top and a linen trouser or wide leg pant. It’s comfortable and functional and still feels like an actual outfit. I added a bucket hat and my flip flops for a summery vibe.
I’ve been on the hunt for the perfect high neck, racerback tank all summer. After a few trial and errors, I decided to try the Tasha Tank from Reformation and I think it’s definitely a good option. It’s a nice weight of ribbed cotton with a hint of spandex to help hold its shape. I like that it doesn’t cut in too far on the shoulders and that the length is a touch cropped so it works worn out or tucked in.
See you tomorrow with Look #3!
ICYMI – See my Breezy Late Summer 10×10 Capsule here.
- CANVAS HAT: JENNI KAYNE | gifted | LEE15 for 15% Off anytime.
- TASHA TANK: REFORMATION | True to size for a snug fit. | Lots of colours available.
- LINEN BOY TROUSER: SHAINA MOTE | sold out | Similar option here for less.
- NUDE FLIP FLOPS: TKEES | True to size. | Shown in “Sunkissed” with many colours available.
- GOLD JEWELRY: Shop my minimal gold jewelry capsule here.
- BEADED BAG: old | Try your favourite vintage seller or ETSY.