I saved the most polished all-Canadian look for last and I’m loving the combination of this blazer and these chunky combat boots. Both pieces are a great example of form and function teaming up.
I probably wouldn’t have put them in the same look if it wasn’t for this series and it’s given me the incentive I needed to mix and match refined and rugged styles within my closet more often.
Are there two styles in your wardrobe that you tend to keep separate? What if you gave them a go together?
- GLEN PLAID BLAZER: old | Smythe | Canadian-made brand known for their suiting. | Linked to a similar option from the brand, another option for less here.
- FITTED TURTLENECK: KOTN | True to size for a tight fit. Colour is old, more options available. | Use this link for 10% Off your first order. | Canadian brand!
- JANE STRAIGHT LEG PANT: old | Frank And Oak | Linked to a similar option.
- LACE-UP BLACK COMBAT BOOT: Maguire | Discontinued style, similar style here and here.
- TOBACCO BROWN LEATHER TOTE: Opelle | old | Available in black. | Linked to a similar option in the same colour.