This post contains affiliate links.
Cue the confetti–the Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale kicks off tomorrow!!! It can be a tough sale to shop if you’re going in with a specific wishlist, but I’m sharing all the details you need to have a chance at success. Here are my best tips for shopping the Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale tomorrow, including how to shop the Lilly Pulitzer website and where you can shop early!
Best Tips for Successfully Shopping the Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale: Lilly Pulitzer Website
The Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale kicks off at 8 am-ish EASTERN TIME on the Lilly Pulitzer site. A virtual line starts on the Lilly Pulitzer, and you have to wait your turn to get in. And FYI–everything that’s a part of the sale has been removed from the website at this point.
- Head on over to the Lilly Pulitzer website NOW on whatever device you’ll be shopping from. Get signed in, then make sure that your shipping address and payment information are all up-to-date. That way you’ll be able to check out quickly in the morning, because your items aren’t held in your cart.
- Get “in line” on multiple devices. Think laptop AND phone. That way you can go back into shop once you’ve checked out on one device.
- You’ll want to get “in line” shortly before 8 am. The sale starts at 8 am-ish. I always go to the website about 5 minutes beforehand. I’ll start refreshing on one device, but leave the other device on the website. I’m testing a theory about whether you actually need to refresh once you’re on the website, and I’ll let you know for the next sale.
- If there are certain items that are MUST-HAVE items for you, get in, SEARCH for them using the search bar, then check out. Don’t waste time, because they could sell out before you can checkout.
- Go back in to just browse after you get what you have to add.
- If there’s something you’re expecting to be in the sale, but don’t see if the first go-round, keep a check on Lilly Pulitzer’s social media to find out if they’re adding items throughout the sale (which they typically do).
- DON’T FORGET THAT YOU CAN SHOP OTHER RETAILERS DURING THE SALE!!! More on this below.
Best Tips for Successfully Shopping the Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale: Where to Shop Early
Now, just because the sale starts on the Lilly Pulitzer website at 8 am eastern time doesn’t mean that you can’t shop the sale early. I shop at 3 other retailers whose sales tend to go live at 3 a.m. EASTERN TIME (double-check me on Saks, because it could be later)! To successfully shop these sales, I preload my cart, then head straight to my cart at 3 am to see what the prices have dropped on. I remove everything else, and then I check out.
The cool thing about these retailers is that sometimes items/prints that wouldn’t typically be part of the After Party Sale goes on sale on these websites. You just have to keep an eye out.
Now, like with the Lilly website, make sure you click through, sign into your account, and make sure your shipment and payment info is correct on these websites since nothing is held in your cart.
- Saks Fifth Avenue–use code FREESHIP for free shipping
Best Tips for Successfully Shopping the Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale: Signature Stores
The only place to shop the sale early IN-STORE is at your local signature stores! Mine is The Peppermint Palm, and they’re closed today, but check your local signature store as they may be open. You can also shop them online.
Good luck shopping tomorrow! And hop back over to the blog tomorrow–I’ll have a very personal post going live that I have been waiting to share with you.
The post Best Tips for Successfully Shopping the Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale TOMORROW appeared first on Bright on a Budget.Why do I stain my underwear?. xoxo.