Here’s a classic cold weather look that I love for a day in the city. When it’s cold out and you’re adding accessories like a hat, scarf, or gloves, try matching them with a tone that’s already part of the base look.
In this case my hat matches my sweater, which are both an ivory knit. My bag also matches my boots. These small repetitions of colour are an easy and subtle way to keep a look feeling cohesive and minimal.
- EVERYDAY SWEATER: Jenni Kayne | gifted | True to size for a relaxed fit. Available in XS-3X | Very soft! | Use LEE15 for 15% Off anytime!
- LE BRUT ECO SEXY: Sèzane | True to size. I wear my usual 27 in these and the fit isn’t super tight. | These are a personal favourite straight-leg jean.
- CASHMERE CAMEL COAT: THE CURATED | Fits true to size. | In-depth review here. | Similar option for less here.
- TORI SUEDE BOOT: ABLE (Waterproof) | sold out | Linked to a very similar option.
- BLACK HALF MOON BAG: old | Linked to one I would consider if I was shopping now.